AMC910 Process Calibrator
The AMC910 multi-purpose calibrator is the perfect solution for high precision process, temperature, and pressure calibrations, as it combines the power and features of a laboratory calibrator, with the addition of an isolated measurement channel. This flexibility means that only one electrical calibrator is needed to provide versatility, performance, and value.
In addition, you can store up to 9 set points for each output range, which can be selected manually, or automatically stepped at timed intervals. Operation is done through an intuitive, easy-to-operate user interface. For automatic production testing, computer control is available through RS232 or IEEE-488 interface.
Use an AMC910 to:
• Source voltage to 100V, with ± 0.003% of reading
• Source current to 100mA with ± 0.005% of reading
• Source / Read 13 thermocouples to ± 0.14°C
• Source 9 RTDs to ± 0.05°C, and Read to ± 0.02°C
• Read pressure to ± 0.025% of reading with APM external pressure modules
With the isolated measurement channel:
• Read voltage (10V and 100V DC ranges to ± 0.005%)
• Read current (0 to 50mA to ± 0.01%)
• 24VDC loop power supply
• Selectable 250 ohm HART resistor